JCIT responsibilities include.....
· Assisting with the youngest boys and girls groups
· Playing games such as dodgeball and CTF with the campers...
help campers with the game.
· Playing in Ping Pong, basketball, tennis, foosball, and volleyball
tournaments specifically setup for the JCITs
· Making camp signs
· Keep the lost and found organized
· Distributing t-shirts
· Distributing juice & popsicles
· Relining the athletic field stripes
· Setting up/putting away the portable soccer goals, volleyball net,
baskets, shade tents, hose, etc.
· Helping with our camp snack and lunch program
· Tracking/organizing the camp's athletic equipment
· Working one-on-one with children on basic athletic skills
· Supervising/watching 1 or 2 campers on the field trips
· Helping run the at-camp "Fantastic Friday" program for the younger
children who do not go on the field trips
· Sweeping/cleaning where needed
· Supervising and keeping the bathrooms safe
· Filling up lots of water balloons for a variety of camp events
· Having water fights while filling up water balloons
· Help keep campers within camp boundaries during the lunch hour
· Setting up/cleaning up special events
(especially during Olympic Week)
· Create/run games during Olympic Week
· Help set up/clean up camper tournaments, the slip and slide and
other special events
· Act as a substitute group junior counselor when the regular junior
counselor is sick
· Assist with the arts & crafts program